8.04.2010

Craggy-Topped Fudge Brownies

Like the Moist and Minty Brownies, this brownie recipe starts out on the stovetop and doesn't involve the mixer. They are made chocolatey with melted semi-sweet chocolate morsels, and after baking they are topped with nuts and more morsels while still hot and covered with foil. This method of sprinkling the morsels on the brownies while they're hot out of the oven and then covering with foil and chilling in the fridge seems to work well, though I still lost some of the chocolate chips on top when I cut the brownies.

These are pretty basic brownies, nothing really special. I actually find them a little bland; I think maybe some melted chocolate or some frosting would help. I'd give this recipe a 3 out of 5.

Cheers!

~Jesia

No comments:

Post a Comment