12.31.2010

Marbled Chocolate Brownies

Oh man, it's the last recipe! I can hardly believe it. Luckily, I received the Perfect Brownie Pan for Christmas, and I used it for this last recipe for lower fat, lower calorie brownies. Some notable ingredients include margarine, egg whites, lower-fat cream cheese (neufchatel cheese), and unsweetened applesauce. This is also interesting in that it's one of those brownie recipes that uses both melted semi-sweet chocolate and unsweetened cocoa powder.

I could swear that I may I have tasted some of the applesauce, but my mom said she didn't. Anyway, these brownies are pretty incredible. Their texture is extremely smooth and melt-in-your-mouth. Like, I'm not sure I've ever had such a smooth brownie before. It's pretty amazing. I'd give these a 4 out of 5. I would make them again. =)

Well, that's the end of the experiment! I've enjoyed it, and I hope those of you who got to share in it did as well.

Cheers!

~Jesia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment