1.30.2010

White Chip Chocolate Cookies

O. M. G. These cookies are delicious. Nothing odd about the recipe. Easy to make. VERY chocolatey cookies accented with white chocolate chips = divine. They're chewy in the middle and slightly crisp on the edges. They're very sweet and pretty rich. Amazing. I'd have to give them 4 1/2 out of 5 stars, at least. Again, a chocolate-lover's dream. Oooooohhh... <3

They very much remind me of Toll House's White Chip Brownies (which is also in the cookbook). I knew my dad would love these cookies, because those brownies are his favorite thing that I bake. Luke and my mom love them too. I totally recommend this recipe.

So, my baking for the month of January is done. Out of the seven recipes I've completed so far, my personal favorites are the following:

1. Frosted Double Chocolate Cookies
2. White Chip Chocolate Cookies (very close!)
3. Oatmeal Scotchies

In case anyone's wondering, the reason there's been so much chocolate this month is because the first chapter is called "The Chocolate Hall of Fame." Although, I don't see why the Oatmeal Scotchies are in that chapter... And the Mini Chip Snowball Cookies are from a different chapter.

I'd say it's been a very successful first month. =) It's going to get tougher now that I'm back in school though. I'll probably have to bake more than one recipe on some of the weekends I come home, or attempt to make some in the dorm at school, in order to keep up the pace to finish on time. Wish me luck! <3 And if you ever feel charitable, I'll accept any baking ingredients or utensils anyone might want to give away. ^_~ (Since I'm doing Toll House, I do want to use only their chips.) Oh, and if anyone wants to try some of these recipes, by all means, let me know! I need help getting rid of them all.

Cheers! And here's to chocolate! <3

~Jesia

2 comments:

  1. OOH LA LA! These were fab! I can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite so far...very much like the world's best brownies which jesia also makes. These cookies with a big glass of milk...it just don't get any better than this.

    ReplyDelete