10.03.2010

Easy Butterscotch Chip Cookies

These cookies really are incredibly easy as well as tasty. All you need is a box of chocolate cake mix, 1/2 cup of oil, 2 eggs, and a bag of butterscotch chips (you can also add 1/2 cup of pecans, but I opted out on those). I mixed the first three ingredients together by hand to make a really thick chocolatey dough, and then added the chips. It was a little difficult stirring the chips into dough that thick by hand, but I managed. =) Then just scoop out cookies onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. *Ding!* It's that simple. I love recipes like this that involve using a mix for other than its originally intended purpose. It's just so clever! x3

I'd give these babies a 4 out of 5. They're good and I would make them again, definitely (and maybe try out different flavors sometime). The chocolate cake mix and butterscotch chips somehow meld together to make something magical with minimal effort, which is perfect for busy people.

Cheers!

~Jesia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment