3.12.2010

Chocolate Mini Chip Holiday Cookies

Mmm, these are gooood. <3 Very very sweet with chocolate and icing. I made this recipe for my fish's "birthday," so they were all fish-shaped. =3 The only problem I had was with rolling the dough, but I've always had trouble with that, especially when it's right from the fridge. Luckily, Luke was there to do the rolling (he's stronger than me). He also helped me decorate. =) That's the best part of cut-out cookies is decorating them. They're a lot like sugar cookies in that they're dense and easy to break (depending on the shape you cut out). They were a big hit at the party; there were only a few left at the end of the night. I'd give this recipe 4 1/2 out of 5. They're yummy. <3

Cheers! And happy birthday, Lambda Driver!

~Jesia

No comments:

Post a Comment