11.06.2010

Triple Chocolate Cookies

Three words: soft, chewy, chocolatey. Oh yeah, and a little nutty. These chocolate chocolate chip cookies are like chewy little brownies with nuts. What makes them triple chocolate is cocoa powder, melted chocolate, and chocolate chips. I think I'd like them better without the nuts, myself, but they're good. You melt chocolate and butter together on the stovetop and handmix the rest of the ingredients from there to make a sticky dough. I used parchment paper to make them easy to get off the pans (the recipe calls for lightly greasing the cookie sheets). The cookies don't spread much in the oven and puff up a little, making them nice and moist and chewy.

I'd give these a 4 out of 5. They're good stuff, but not particularly remarkable or novel.

Cheers!

~Jesia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment