11.14.2010

Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Brownies

Mmm, nom nom nom... This is the same recipe that I last posted (Chocolate Fudge Brownies), except this time they've got a swirl of sweet peanut butter through them to make them even more decadent. Peanut butter and chocolate is one of my personal favorite flavor combinations, and this recipe doesn't disappoint. These brownies are chewy, soft, and moist. And the peanut butter swirl is easy to do as well! Just combine 1/2 cup of peanut butter (creamy or chunky; I used creamy), 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of milk; microwave for 45 seconds on high; and stir. You spoon the peanut butter mixture on top of the brownie mix in the pan then swirl it before putting it in the oven. Yum!

I'd give this a 4 out of 5. The peanut butter swirl definitely adds some pizazz to an otherwise plain brownie recipe without sacrificing the moist and chewy texture. Good stuff, Toll House, good stuff. It's lucky that I was able to get a picture of these brownies before they were all gone - the ones in the picture were the last two left when I got up this morning!

Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and for that I saved a recipe called Pumpkin Spiced and Iced Cookies; they have pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, chocolate chips, and a vanilla glaze. It should be interesting!

Cheers!

~Jesia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment