5.01.2010

Chocolate Peanut Cookies

Mmmm, chocolate and peanuts = yum. Melted semi-sweet chocolate mixed into the batter makes it chocolatey, and honey-roasted peanuts are an amazing compliment. These cookies are surprisingly soft and not too rich. I went ahead and chopped up the peanuts the night before to save time this morning when I baked. I microwaved the peanuts in a bowl for 20 seconds and chopped them with a chef's knife. It took a while, and a few rounds of microwaving, but it worked. I also put the chopped nuts in a strainer to strain out all the peanut "dust." It was probably a good thing I did, because I chopped too much anyway. =P

I'd give these a 4 out of 5. My dad also loves chocolate and peanuts, and he says this might be his favorite cookie recipe yet. =) Hooray!

Cheers!

~Jesia

No comments:

Post a Comment