4.11.2010

Milk Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

Mmmm, these are tastttyyy... <3 It's a simple recipe, and I love that it uses milk chocolate for a change, and the cinnamon really adds something extra. However, since there was only one cup of oats involved (I would have liked more, personally), the cookies turned out rather flat. The good thing about this is that they were chewy with crisp edges, which is one of my favorite types of cookies as far as texture. Mmmmmyum. <3 The bad thing about these cookies is that they're delicate; they easily fall apart. My parents really like these cookies too. I'd give this recipe a solid 4 out of 5. ^_^ I'd definitely make these again.

On that note, on the pages of recipes in the cookbook that I've rated 4 or better I've been adding stickers to make them stand out for future reference. =) I've loved doing this project so far because it's forced me to make all kinds of recipes I wouldn't have normally considered trying. It's become a sort of regimen. It's something that I've made a long-term goal of, and upon successful completion I can celebrate victory knowing that I've proved to myself I have the self-discipline required for these types of goals.

Thanks for reading. Cheers!

~Jesia

1 comment: