2.07.2010

Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies


I <3 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and this is a good recipe for it. The nuts are optional, so I made some with and some without. My parents requested pecans, but it turned out both bags we had were no good. So I used walnuts instead. =p Anyway, not an usual recipe, except that much more brown sugar is used than white sugar. The ratio of the sugars helps determine the texture of your cookies. The recipe indicates different baking times for either soft or crisp cookies, but I'd reccommend checking them at the minimum time called for to prevent overbaking, even if you're like me and you prefer some crunch to your cookie.

These cookies are nice and chewy thanks to the oats and brown sugar. ^-^ I'd give them 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. They're not too sweet and just right in every way. Mmmm~~ <3 Since there's oatmeal in it, we can pretend that it's good for you. x3

Cheers!

~Jesia

No comments:

Post a Comment